RVA VACATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES SINCE 1989
We know with all the property management options in the area, it's hard to know where to start. That is why we've compiled a list of reasons why RVA is the premier vacation rental management company on the Gulf Coast of Florida. Our local team of professionals has been providing lasting vacation memories since 1989, some of our vacation renters have gone from friends to family over the years, and some of our property owners have been trusting us with their investment property since the very beginning. We would love the invitation to discuss further with you the many reasons we feel RVA may be the best choice for your investment property.
1. Our RVAFL.com website. A large majority of companies have websites with dated appearance and functionality when attracting potential guests to your home. The website provider we use specializes in vacation rental services and is considered the premier in the industry. We are also one of the few area management companies that offer online booking capabilities, even for monthly bookings, and a mobile- compatable website.
2. RVA is the Suncoast’s original rental and property management company - providing lasting vacation memories out of the same administrative location since 1989.
3. RVA employs a state-of-the-art reservation tracking system that enables us to track our offline and online marketing efforts, as well as to capture actionable data about our guests and prospects. This tool enhances our current reservation sales efforts by increasing conversion rate on inquiries and overall revenue potential.
4. Our Tracking: The program we employ for tracking our website, eblasts and all other marketing avenues is the same provider enjoyed by The American Cancer Society, RE/MAX, and Costco.
5. Our experienced team is available for live reservation calls 24/7 in order to meet our guests needs at their convenience.
6. RVA owners have the added marketable benefit of being able to offer (with fees) temporary membership privileges for their guests to access Cedars Tennis Resort & Club during their stay. Owners and guests can enjoy use of the Club’s 10 Har-Tru tennis courts (after 1 PM), community bikes, Jr. Olympic pool, community fitness center and YOGA classes - a true island advantage!
7. Most of the local property management companies don’t understand or fully utilize search engine optimization or pay-per-click advertising – today’s key ingredients for effective online pursuit. RVA consistently appears at the top of Google search rankings for keywords relevant to our operating business both through paid and organic results.
8. RVA is committed to supporting our local community and tourism partners, and therefore have great wroking relationships with area Chamber or Convention & Visitor Bureau avenues including: Longboat Key Chamber of Commerce, Visit Sarasota County, Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce, Bradenton Area Convention
& Visitors Bureau, Anna Maria Island Chamber of Commerce and VisitFlorida®.
9. Due to limited budgets and lack of expertise, most companies choose to outsource their marketing services. This hinders their ability to change marketing tactics in real-time fashion – a trend that is essential given the heavy Internet exposure in today’s travel marketplace. This also places important decisions in the hands of someone who may not have local, intimate knowledge of the product or consumer.
10. No other local company has the same direct connectivity and preferred rankings with online distributors including Expedia®, Booking.com®, VRBO.com™, AirBNB®, and HomeAway®.
11. RVA has an extensive Emergency Response Plan (ERP) in case of a severe weather emergency to protect our mutual guests as well as your home during and post natural occurrence. This plan is reviewed and practiced regularly by our team in the event of a true emergency. Vital steps in all stages of our plan includes communication with our owners either via email or telephone, depending on the individual circumstances.