Check In/Out Times
- Check in is after 4 P.M. on the day of your arrival.
- Check out is 11 A.M. on the day of your departure.
What is the Deposit and Cancellation Policy?
- Resorts - a 20% non-refundable deposit of the total rent is required to hold. The balance is due 15 days before arrival. If canceled within two weeks prior to stay, all monies are forfeited.
- Homes/Condos - a 25% non-refundable deposit of the total rent is required to hold. The balance is due 60+ days before arrival. if canceled within 60 days, all monies are forfeited.
What does Travel Insurance cover?
Are Directions and Check-In Instructions sent before arrival?
Are Beach Towels and Chairs provided?
Is Public Transportation nearby for Local Activities and Dining?
- Most activities are within walking distance or the free public trolley is an easy way to travel: Island Trolley
- Our resorts are located on or across the street from the famous Florida white sandy beaches. Other suggested activities include fishing charters, sunset cruises, paddle boarding, parasailing, boat rentals, bike rentals, tennis, and shopping.
What Amenities/Toiletries are provided in the Rentals?
A starter kit of amenities includes coffee, condiment packs, dish soap, laundry detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, and shampoo/conditioner. The guest is responsible for additional supplies after these run out.
Is Housekeeping Provided?
Is Smoking Allowed?
Are Pets Allowed?
- Some RVA properties allow pets. Please filter by "Pet friendly rentals" on our Vacation Rentals Page.
- A non-refundable pet fee is required at the time of the booking.
Do you have an After Hours Emergency Line?
What if we Accidentally Break Something?
Can Groceries be Delivered?
- Grocery services are now available through Instacart