04/21/2023 to 04/23/2023Get Directions
Sarasota’s annual boat show has the locals excited, as they look forward to it every year and will be returning April 21-23, 2023. The boat show displays an incredible lineup at the Marina Jacks boat dock both on land and in the water. Showcasing a selection of sport fishing, powerboats, motor yachts, and more.
Bring the whole family, as this event also provides activities for children. On Saturday and Sunday, a local television host will be present to teach kids how to fish in his Hook the Future fishing clinic, with complimentary rods and reels for kids.
Don’t worry if boats may not be your niche, this event is not only tailored to boat fanatics. Shop tents will be there full of electronics, jewelry, art, clothing, food, drinks, music, and more.
While you are visiting, explore the gorgeous downtown Sarasota. Visit some hotel rooftops, restaurants, activities, and attractions. If visiting on Saturday, don’t miss the farmers market downtown on Main St. and Lemon Ave. We hope to see you there!
Location: Marina Jack, #2 Marina Plaza, Sarasota, FL 34236
- Friday, April 21st | 10 AM - 6 PM
- Saturday, April 22nd | 10 AM - 6 PM
- Sunday, April 23rd | 10 AM - 5 PM
- Adult One-Day General Admission: $18
- Military & Active Duty: FREE
- Kids (15 and under): FREE
- Main Street Parking Garage: 1390 Main St, Sarasota, FL 34236
- Palm Avenue Parking Garage: 1289 N Palm Ave, Sarasota, FL 34236
- State Street Parking Garage: 1538 State St, Sarasota, FL 34236
A FREE shuttle will be available, picking up from those parking garages and dropping off at the Ringling Circle every 5-10 minutes, depending on traffic. The shuttle will run half an hour before the show opens and run until half an hour after the show closes.