What Makes RVA Different?
- Our www.RVAFL.com website. A large majority of companies have websites with dated appearance and functionality when attracting potential guests to your home. The web development company we use, Visual Data Systems, specializes in vacation rental services and is considered the premier in the industry. RVA averages approximately 300,000 unique visitors each year to our website. We are also one of the few area management companies that offer online booking capabilities.
- RVA is the Suncoast's oldest rental and property management company, with over 25 years experience in the local marketplace.
- RVA employs a state-of-the-art reservation tracking system that enables us to track our offline and online marketing efforts, as well as to capture actionable data about our guests and prospects. This tool enhances our current reservation sales efforts by increasing conversion rate on inquiries and overall revenue potential.
- Our Tracking: The program we employ for tracking our website, eblasts and all other marketing avenues is the same provider enjoyed by The American Cancer Society, RE/MAX and Costco.
- Our experienced vacation planners are available for live reservation calls 24/7 in order to meet our guests needs at their convenience.
- No other local company offers direct online booking capabilities for our travel agent market through a dedicated log-in service at www.RVAFL.com/travelagent. This service allows agents to book our inventory directly 24/7 using a secure username and password. A TRUE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
- RVA has enjoyed long-standing relationships with many International wholesale and tour operator contracts exposing your home to an even larger database of potential guests.
- Most of the local property management companies don’t understand or fully utilize search engine optimization or pay-per-click advertising – today’s key ingredients for effective online pursuit. RVA consistently appears at the top of Google search rankings for keywords relevant to our operating business both through paid and organic results.
- Many companies cannot allocate necessary marketing funds to place an advertisement in one of the annual Chamber or Convention & Visitor Bureau guidebooks. RVA is committed to supporting our local community and tourism partners, and therefore places advertisements with all of the area support avenues including: Longboat Key Chamber of Commerce, Sarasota Convention & Visitors Bureau, Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce, Bradenton Area Convention & Visitors Bureau, Anna Maria Island Chamber of Commerce and VisitFlorida®.
- Due to limited budgets and lack of expertise, most companies choose to outsource their marketing services. This hinders their ability to change marketing tactics in real-time fashion – a trend that is essential given the heavy internet exposure in today’s travel marketplace. This also places important decisions in the hands of someone who may not have local, intimate knowledge of the product or consumer.
- No other local company has the same relationships, preferred rankings and discounted contracts with online distributors including Expedia®, Hotels.com®, LeisureLink™, Travelocity®, Orbitz®, TripHomes®, and HomeAway®.
- RVA has an extensive Emergency Response Plan (ERP) in case of a severe weather emergency to protect our mutual guests as well as your home during and post natural occurrence. This plan is reviewed and practiced regularly by our management team in the event of a true emergency. Vital steps in all stages of our ER plan includes communication with our owners either via email or telephone, depending on the individual circumstances.
- Our local Chamber or Convention & Visitor Bureau organizations offer cooperative advertising with big- name players like Travelocity® or The Boston Globe on an annual basis that most companies are forced to decline based on limited marketing budgets. We see the value in shared advertising in publications that cater to our target market. The benefit of participating in a cooperative campaign is to penetrate consumer markets that, with stand-alone effort, would be outside our reach. In 2013, RVA is participating in five (5) cooperatives based on their effective penetration of our marketplace.
- For the convenience and satisfaction of our mutual guests, we provide key lock boxes for each home in our program in the event of guest lock-outs. This facilitates a quick resolution and enhances service delivery.
- Many property management companies function on a limited number of employees to facilitate their normal operations, but in our opinion this causes a dilution of expertise. RVA offers specialized departments, such as marketing, reservations, and housekeeping and maintenance, that provide expertise and daily attention from professionals experienced in the specific area.
For more information, contact our Homeowner Liaison Department today at 866-355-2169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover vacation rentals at any of our Southwest Florida destinations:
Popup AJAX modal.
Load external content here.
We have the technology. We can reuse this.