Home & Condominium Amenities
All RVA rentals are fully-furnished and vacation ready! However we realize that no two vacation rental companies are the same, and many times we get asked what exactly is included in a home or condominium rental. We’ve taken the liberty of writing down the basics to ease your packing and peace of mind. You can book with confidence knowing our local team has prepared and inspected each individual unit before your arrival to ensure it meets the standards of Resort Vacation Accommodations.
If you have specific questions regarding amenities included with your vacation rental, please contact our local vacation planners at 877-230-9838.
Unit Amenities Include:
- Alarm Clocks
- Cleaning Appliances (broom, dust pan, vacuum cleaner)
- Clothes Hangers
- Cookware, Pots & Pans
- Dishware & Silverware
- Electrical Appliances (coffee maker, microwave, toaster, blender, etc.)
- Extra Blankets
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Laundry Basket
- Linens and Towels
- Smoke Detectors
- Standard Furniture (sofas, beds, dining table, TV, etc.)
- Standard Kitchenware & Utensils
- Toiletries Starter Kit (Includes samples of shampoo/conditioner, soap, dish detergent, laundry detergent, and toilet paper. Additional supplies needed beyond the complimentary kit are the responsibility of the guest.)
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.