Posted by Jana Troyer | Tuesday, June 14, 2016
You Booked a Vacation Rental, Now What?
Posted by RVA, Resort Vacations | Friday, December 26, 2014
You just booked your entire family for a beach vacation on Southwest Florida’s Gulf Coast, and at some point during your quest to pack up, you’ll probably ask yourself, “what should I bring with me? Is our vacation home fully stocked?” The answer is ‘YES’! Your RVA vacation rental will come fully-equipped. In most cases, the unit will have a fully stocked kitchen and if not a full kitchen, a kitchenette. All units are fully-furnished and come with linens and towels for your entire party.
Do you enjoy cooking on vacation? We recommend getting two large pill boxes (usually available for purchase at your local Dollar Store) and filling each box with your favorite spice and spice blends. Label the back of the containers using a Sharpie with the name of each spice. Now, all you have to do is plan your menu, and shop at our local supermarkets for fresh veggies, fruits and meats.
All of our rentals either have a washer and dryer in the unit or are easily accessible. So feel free to pack lighter on your clothing, since you’ll be able to do laundry during your vacation.
Here are some things we suggest you pack:
· Bathing suits (and flip flops!)
· Reading material
· Binoculars – you’ll want to use these to watch the dolphins frolic in the surf
· Camera – you won’t want to miss our beautiful sunsets (trust us)
Should you need any assistance before your visit, or during your stay, contact our Vacation Planners at 800-237-9505. Or you can download the FREE RVA mobile APP for vacation information, local coupons and more!
Beach Castle Resort by RVA
Posted by RVA, Resort Vacations | Monday, February 20, 2012
Located a short walking distance from Centre Shops, where the local cuisine and shopping is sure to please, Beach Castle offers inspired sunsets daily. Ignored by spring breakers and devoid of the garish attractions that characterize many Florida beach towns, Longboat Key is one of the quietest barrier islands on the Gulf Coast - and all the more beloved for it.
The area beckons everyone from rugged outdoor enthusiasts to refined sophisticates with championship golf, big-game fishing, eco-tours, sailing, kayaking, parasailing, world-class culinary fare and a short trip to the mainland theaters, art galleries, opera, and ballet. No matter what you're into, it seems life's just better on an island.
Reminiscent of Old Florida charm, Beach Castle Resort is the ideal vacation getaway no matter what your vacation preferences.
- Private beach access
- Full-size kitchens
- Complimentary wireless Internet by the community pool
- Barbeque grills
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Heated, community swimming pool
- Community hot tub
- On-site office
- Shared boat docks (by reservation)
- Tennis court available
- Private lanais
- Complimentary movie library
- Complimentary computer & printer available in office (during office hours)
- Cable TV
- Lush landscape
- Gulf front, bay front, pool and garden units available
- Complimentary guest parking
- Complimentary lounge chairs & umbrellas
- Anna Maria Island (14)
- Awards (7)
- Beach Castle Resort (3)
- Bradenton (10)
- Cedars Tennis Resort (8)
- Century 21 Beggins (1)
- Florida (20)
- Fun (5)
- Homeowners (2)
- Kidfriendly Activities (5)
- Lido Key (13)
- Local Happenings (18)
- Longboat Key (32)
- Mobile App (1)
- News (21)
- Realty One Florida (1)
- Resorts (21)
- Rva (35)
- Sarasota (13)
- Siesta Key (20)
- Silver Sands Gulf Beach Resort (6)
- Sperry Van Ness Commercial Advisory Group (1)
- Summer (4)
- The Beach Club At Anna Maria (3)
- The Beach Club At Siesta Key (8)
- The Beach On Longboat Key (5)
- Travel Tips (12)
- Vacation Giveaway (1)
- Vacation Rental Investments (1)
- Vacation Rentals (20)
- Vacation Specials (2)